In order to open a corporate account you will need:
1) Proof of Registration such as Certificate of Incorporation or Registration.
2) Incorporation documents such as Certificate of registration and Memorandum and Articles of Association / or Constitution / or Statute.
3) Document confirming director(s) such as Certificate of Directors.
4) Document confirming beneficial owners or share allocations such as Certificate of Shareholders and Share Certificate(s).
5) ID and Proof of Residence of every individual mentioned above. Please check the requirements and provide documents as described in the section dedicated to individual traders. If a director or a shareholder is a corporate unit, the full set of documents as for a corporate account should be provided in the same manner as for the primary company.
6) Certificate of Registered Office.
7) Proof of Active status (in case the Company has been registered for more than 1 year).
8) The Power of Attorney is also required if a Company is represented by an attorney.
XHK reserves the right to request additional documents to fulfill its regulatory obligations.