Overnight fees are applicable for short positions. They depend on the market conditions and are constantly changing. Current overnight fees for short trades can be found in the Сlient's area. All other instruments are not subject to overnight fees.
What are the overnight fees?
Articles in this section
- Fees overview
- What are the fees for having an account with XHK?
- What are the fees you charge for trades?
- What is the minimum transaction size?
- What are the fees for manual execution?
- What are the overnight fees?
- Can I buy bonds and use them as a collateral for trading?
- Can I short a stock and how much does it cost?
- Can I trade stocks in pre-market and aftermarket?
- Can I participate in an IPO (Initial public offering)?