The minimal initial funding level depends on the type of client account, which can be either individual or corporate. Minimal initial funding for an individual client is 10,000 euro, while minimal initial funding to open a corporate account is 50,000 euros in any of the 8 currencies (EUR, USD, GBP, CHF, JPY, AUD, CAD, RUB) available at XHK account. Once your account has been approved and opened, you can add any amount: there are no fixed minimal or maximal deposit limits.
What is the minimal funding to start trading?
Articles in this section
- What is the minimal funding to start trading?
- How can I fund my account?
- Who can fund my account?
- Is it possible to deposit funds via credit/debit card/PayPal?
- In what currencies can I deposit money onto my trading account?
- What if I want to fund my account in another currency?
- What if I want my account to be in another currency?
- Are there any account service fees?
- How long does it take to deposit my funds?
- How can I withdraw my money?